Thursday, May 19, 2011

maybe my body

so,i stopped by Best Eastern the other day to get my month's supply of magazine.and i always have to make up my mind whetehr to buy the malaysian or Singaporean issues.

SO,this month i went with the Singaporean issues of Cleo and Seventeen.coz i just found out they were cheaper than the Malaysian ones.and also coz this month's Cleo had free goodies and an extra Cleo Body booklet.
i was kind of excited coz the cover said something about an easy 6-month plan for Best Body.

JADI NYAAA!i was like,that is ssoooo for me.coz i am one person who tends to not stick to a fitness plan and 6 months sounded realistic and easy.tapiiiiii.udah saya baca,mau nangis juga lah.
Is it coz i am a lazy person and have no motivation?and is it really the best plan?i was on the brink of giving up being fit,coz if this plan was easy,why did it look murderous to me still?It included eating organic foods,being somewhat a vegetarian and eating raw and cleansing meals.APAKAN TU??DOES THAT SOUND EASY?I DON'T THINK SOOOOO!!


SO!i made up my mind to start my own fitness plan.i am not gonna say it's not difficult at all and that any girl can easily follow!
-->first off my list of things to making Ayu fitter is to make homecooked meals.
-->then,try to avoid fried foods and anything involving oil.(trust me it ain't easy,i looove cucur pisang and fried popias soo much.CANNOT RESIST!)
-->and if i HAVE to use oil,i try using extra virgin olive oil only.
-->share food (especially with the boyfriend and the two buddies!)
-->or have breakfast,skip lunch,early dinner.though the boyfriend always says his dinner is at 8.30pm and any meals before that is just SNACKS!(God help me -____-" )

so those are my ways for now.i'll update some more after awhile.
i know i haven't included my exercise regimes.pasalnya,i haven't exercised these few weeks since I had the flu and cough last week and my work was really heavy this week.don't need exercise.HAHAHAHA

No comments: