Thursday, December 3, 2009

music of the night

YAYYYY!!at last ive watched LAW ABIDING CITIZEN and i give it a 10 out of 10!
it is sooooo cool!i enjoyed every minute of it (not coz gerard butler looked so hot!),but the story line was interesting and SIOOK!it is definitely a must see!go go go go..go to ypur nearest cinema and watch this movie.IT I SOOO COOL!!!!!!

ooowwwhhh...now,i find scottish guys SEXYYYY..hahahaha!thanks to gerard butler.
and he's like the phantom in the phantom of the opera!my god,ive watched that movie 10000 times,and yet i couldn't recognise HIM.
APANIIIII!!

(well,he did look totally different and there's the mask.)

im soo gonna watch the movie now.there goes my revision mood.hahahaha.

YES!please read my LIPS!i start my revision EARLY!THAT IS WHY I PASSED!NOT COZ I HAVE "NOTES" BY LECTURERS!IM STUDYING MY ASS OFF,I REVISE WITH MY OWN SWEAT AND BLOOD AND SANANG2 ORANG CAKAP I CHEATED??? AND LET OTHERS DO BAD AND WANTING OTHERS TO FAIL???!paloooi!

breathe in,breathe out....

this is not the time to be mad,ayu.don't waste your time on sore losers and people who actually eat up these hypocritical people.they are not worth it.just so sad that people believe these horrid persons,that they wouldn't believe me,or maybe i am that kind of person in their eyes.saaaaaad.

aku inda kacau kamu,so don't ruin or sabotage my career,my life just to hide your mistakes and low standards.

HUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

No comments: