Monday, January 18, 2010

insane squared!

i've been losing my mind lately.
kenapakan tu???!!am i stressed out???am i on the verge of a serious nervous breakdown???please,NO!i am only 20!i should be able to cope right,i think.hahahaha.

i don't think im on a midlife crisis,coz seriouslyy,if i am,then i'll be like dead when i reach 40 or something?talk about a short lifespan.thank you.i feel old.i feel like i'm rotting my life away in this cold and empty place.

there.i'm done looking at everything HALF-EMPTY.

i'm back to being my cheerful self.i hope.there comes mr.doubt back!GO AWAY!

to fill my empty weekend,ive spent watching supernatural and gossip girls alternately.and why u may ask,why alternately?coz i'm just plain insane??HAH!oh tidak,just to spice things up.ok that sounds even more crazyy..hahaha.yes.if i put it down in paper,it does sound crazyy.but,that's the only reson i could come up with at the top of my head.BOWH!

anyhoooo..i hope des-des can come over next weekend or whichever weekend she chooses,coz if not,i'll be dragging my ass to her place.hehehehe.mao jua ku meliat at.andrew's atu.well,i want to go to the aquarium,but it's closed in the winter time.boh-renngggg.

and aku mao liat liverpool arah anfield,tapi since liverpool sucks big time,it's become a half-hearted event.HAH!half??more like an eightTH!i wanna go somewhere,and not waste me time in lil old perth.let's spend some moneyyhh!!hahaha..who's with me!!

No comments: